Humanity!
人性
Look how far you’ve fallen
看你摔得多遠(這邊不確定)
waiting all day in the sweltering heat
在這酷暑中整日等待
huddled in the dark.
蜷縮在黑暗之中
I am Loki of Asgard,
我是洛基,來自阿斯嘉德
and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
背負著光榮的使命
Stand back, you mewling quim!
退下,妳們這些吵鬧的女人!
The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy
自由的誘惑侵蝕了你們生活的樂趣
in a mad scramble for a place in this chamber,
在這凌亂蒼狂的殿堂裡
this miserly palace of Midgard, the meagre place they call Hall H.
這粗劣的H廳,悲慘的凡俗宮廷
You should have let me rule you when you had the chance.
你們早該在有機會的時候臣服於我
Yet here you are! Kneel!
如今你們總算選擇了我!給我跪下!
Your ears yearn for untold stories.
你們渴望那不曾眼見過的幢景
Your eyes crave unseen sights.
你們追求未曾耳聞的明天
Your imaginations ache and hunger.
你們無知的慾望飢渴著
Where are your Avengers now?
那些復仇者呢
Claim loyalty to me and I will give you what you need.
發誓效忠於我,我將會賞賜你們應得的待遇
Say my name!
It seems I have an army.
看似我有支強大的軍隊
Feast your eyes!
現在就盡情的享受吧